Welcome to the Home Page of the Research Group in Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory at Pisa. Look here to know more about us. Please, feel free to download and use all the material you find interesting. If you want to receive regularly the group news, subscribe to our mailing list in the mail section.
If you want to receive an account to insert your preprints, fill-in the account request.
- 20 Sep - 17 Dec 2021: Distributed Solutions to Complex Societal Problems University of Chicago, USA
- 17 - 23 Oct 2021: Rajchman, Zygmund, Marcinkiewicz Bedlewo, Poland
- 25 - 28 Oct 2021: Virtual PhD School "Kinetic & Mean Field Problems: Theory, Numerics and Applications" Ferrara, Italy
- 1 - 5 Nov 2021: New Trends in Geometric PDEs Münster, Germany
- 3 - 4 Nov 2021: Nonlinear Pde's in Salerno University of Salerno
- 8 Nov - 2 Dec 2021: An introduction to Liouville Equations with Applications Univ. Rome Tor Vergata, blended mode
- 8 - 9 Nov 2021: Ricordando Luciano Modica Dipartimento di Matematca, Pisa
- 29 Nov - 3 Dec 2021: Winter school: "Analytical Methods in Quantum and Continuum Mechanics" Torino, Italy.
- 21 - 25 Feb 2022: Free Boundary Problems and Related Evolution Equations Erwin Schrödinger Institute (ESI), Vienna, Austria
- 6 - 8 Apr 2022: Probability, Analysis and Dynamics '22 Bristol
- 16 - 22 May 2022: Calculus of Variations-Back to Carthage Carthage
- 16 - 20 May 2022: Beyond Elasticity: Advances and Research Challenges Luminy, France
- 13 - 17 Jun 2022: Shape Optimization, related topics and applications Roskoff Biological center, Bretagne
- 13 - 18 Jun 2022: 20 years of Summer Schools on CalcVar in Rome Department of Mathematics, Sapienza, Rome
- 27 - 29 Jun 2022: Young Women in Geometric Analysis Bonn
- 18 - 22 Jul 2022: Special session "Sub-Riemannian Geometry and Interactions", within the AMS-SMF-EMS Joint International Meeting in Grenoble, 2021 Grenoble
- 12 - 16 Sep 2022: Summerschool on Analysis and Applied Mathematics Münster
- 19 - 23 Sep 2022: Shape Optimisation and Geometric Spectral Theory ICMS, Edinburgh
Recently Added Papers
Recently Modified Papers