[CvGmt News] Special Trimester on "Mathematics of Signal Processing" Jan-April 2016 at the Hausdroff Institute in Bonn (fwd)

Matteo Novaga novaga at dm.unipi.it
Fri Apr 24 12:53:42 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:12:56 +0200
From: Massimo Fornasier <massimo.fornasier at ma.tum.de>
To: Massimo Fornasier <massimo.fornasier at ma.tum.de>
Subject: Special Trimester on "Mathematics of Signal Processing" Jan-April 2016
     at the Hausdroff Institute in Bonn

Dear Colleagues,

together with Mauro Maggioni, Holger Rauhut, and Thomas Strohmer we are
organizing a special trimester
on "Mathematics of Signal Processing" at the Hausdorff Research Institute in
Bonn. Among the topics of
the trimester we consider compressive sensing, low rank matrix recovery,
time-frequency analysis, frame theory,
sampling, quantization, graphs in signal processing, high-dimensional signal
processing and learning, and
signal processing applications

https://www.him.uni-bonn.de/en/programs/future-programs/future-trimester-pr
ograms/signal-processing-2016/description/

The Hausdorff Research Institute offers visiting positions for the whole
period of the trimester program
for senior scientists, postdocs, and PhD students. In addition numerous
fellowships for shorter periods are available.

Presently we have still several open slots and the deadline for applications
is April 30, 2015.

Please would you invite interested colleagues to consider the program and to
send their applications using the online application form

https://www.him.uni-bonn.de/en/programs/future-programs/future-trimester-pr
ograms/signal-processing-2016/online-application/

We look forward to seeing you in Bonn!

Best regards and wishes

Massimo Fornasier