[CvGmt News] seminario Mancini 5/5

Daniele Castorina castorin at math.unipd.it
Thu Apr 30 14:14:24 CEST 2015

Carissimi,

ecco a voi il prossimo seminario di ED a Roma Tor Vergata:

    Martedi 5 Maggio 2015, h 14:30, Aula Dal Passo

    Gabriele Mancini (SISSA Trieste)

    "Onofri-type inequalities for singular Liouville equations"

    Abstract
    I will give a brief overview of the main results concerning singular
    Liouville equations on compact surfaces. I will focus on the case of
    the sphere proving an Onofri-type inequality in the presence of at
    most two conical singularities and discussing sufficient conditions
    for the existence of energy-minimizing solutions in some special cases.

Buon I Maggio a tutti!

--
Daniele Castorina
Stanza 539 – Torre Archimede