[CvGmt News] seminario Li Ma 11/2

Daniele Castorina castorin at mat.uniroma2.it
Thu Feb 6 13:58:23 CET 2014

Carissimi,

vi segnalo il prossimo seminario di PDE a Tor Vergata:

    Martedi' 11 Febbraio 2014, h 14:30, Aula Dal Passo

    Li Ma (Tsinghua University - Pechino)

    " Invariant sets for nonlinear heat equations"

    Abstract
    In this talk, we study the invariant sets of the boundary value
    problem of the classical nonlinear heat equation. Introducing new
    idea, we show that there are two sets W and Z such that when the
    initial data is in W, there is a global positive solution and when
    the initial data is in Z, the solution has finite time blow up.

--
Daniele Castorina
Dipartimento di Matematica - Studio 1221
email:castorin at mat.uniroma2.it
tel: +390672594653