Welcome to the Home Page of the Research Group in Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory at Pisa. Look here to know more about us. Please, feel free to download and use all the material you find interesting. If you want to receive regularly the group news, subscribe to our mailing list in the mail section.
If you want to receive an account to insert your preprints, fill-in the account request.
- 12 - 16 Nov 2018: Optimal Transport and Applications Centro De Giorgi, Pisa
- 26 - 30 Nov 2018: Analysis, Control and Inverse Problems for PDEs Università di Napoli Federico II & Accademia Pontaniana, Napoli
- 16 - 19 Dec 2018: Junior Math Days - second edition SISSA, Trieste
- 14 - 17 Jan 2019: Alessio Figalli, Fields medallist 2018 Aula Dini, Scuola Normale Superiore
- 17 - 19 Jan 2019: Workshop "Variational problems, PDEs and applications" Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Pisa
- 22 - 25 Jan 2019: Geometry and PDE in front of the Alhambra University of Granada
- 31 Jan - 1 Feb 2019: Nonlinear Meeting in Turin Department of Mathematics, University of Turin
- 18 - 22 Feb 2019: Sub-Riemannian Geometry and Beyond. II Jyväskylä
- 13 - 14 Mar 2019: Variational approaches to PDEs Dipartimento di Matematica - Università di Roma "Tor Vergata"
- 22 - 24 Mar 2019: New Trends in Geometric Measure Theory University of Hawaii Manoa
- 9 - 13 Sep 2019: Geometric Analysis, Submanifolds, and Geometry of PDE's Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy
Recently Added Papers
Recently Modified Papers