Welcome to the Home Page of the Research Group in Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory at Pisa. Look here to know more about us. Please, feel free to download and use all the material you find interesting. If you want to receive regularly the group news, subscribe to our mailing list in the mail section.
If you want to receive an account to insert your preprints, fill-in the account request.
- 24 - 27 Jan 2018: Sub-Riemannian Geometry Harmonic Analysis, PDE and Applications Accademia delle Scienze dell'Istituto di Bologna
- 25 - 26 Jan 2018: Interaction models: Mean Field Games, pattern formation and related topics Dipartimento di Matematica "Tullio Levi-Civita", Università di Padova
- 25 - 26 Jan 2018: 17th-GAMM-SEMINAR ON MICROSTRUCTURES Universita' di Firenze
- 12 - 16 Feb 2018: Variational Methods in Analysis, Geometry and Physics Scuola Normale Superiore, Aula Dini
- 19 - 23 Feb 2018: Subriemannian geometry and beyond Jyväskylä
- 5 - 8 Mar 2018: Workshop on Geometric Evolution Equations University of Regensburg
- 8 - 9 Mar 2018: Variational Inequalities, Nash Equilibrium Problems and Applications Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria
- 7 - 11 May 2018: OPTIMAL TRANSPORT: NUMERICAL METHODS AND APPLICATIONS Villa del Grumello, Como, Italy
- 24 - 25 May 2018: Bicocca-Urbino Days in Nonlinear Analysis Milano
- 25 - 25 May 2018: Brescia-Trento Nonlinear Day Ed. II Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. Dip. di Matematica e Fisica "Nicolò Tartaglia".
- 29 - 30 May 2018: New trends in PDE
- 4 - 15 Jun 2018: International School on Extrinsic Curvature Flows International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste
- 11 - 15 Jun 2018: Nonlinear PDEs in Geometry and Physics: Indam Workshop Cortona, Palazzone
- 11 - 15 Jun 2018: Geometric Measure Theory in Verona Verona
- 11 - 14 Jun 2018: Nonlocal interactions: Dislocations and beyond University of Bath
- 25 - 29 Jun 2018: An Analyst, a Geometer and a Probabilist Walk Into a Bar Cardiff University
- 25 - 27 Jun 2018: Calculus of Variations at Paris-Diderot Paris
- 20 - 24 Aug 2018: New trends in the variational modeling of failure phenomena Vienna
Recently Added Papers
Recently Modified Papers