Welcome to the Home Page of the Research Group in Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory at Pisa. Look here to know more about us. Please, feel free to download and use all the material you find interesting. If you want to receive regularly the group news, subscribe to our mailing list in the mail section.
If you want to receive an account to insert your preprints, fill-in the account request.
- 18 - 30 Aug 2019: "VIII Partial differential equations, optimal design and numerics" Benasque (Spain)
- 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2019: Simons Semester in Geometry and Analysis Warsaw & Bedlewo, Poland
- 2 - 6 Sep 2019: CIME Course "Geometric Measure Theory and Applications: From Geometric Analysis to Free Boundary Problems" Cetraro - CS
- 2 - 5 Sep 2019: Optimal Transport and Optimal Patterns International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, UK
- 9 - 13 Sep 2019: Geometric Analysis, Submanifolds, and Geometry of PDE's Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy
- 9 - 11 Sep 2019: Workshop on Spectral Geometry and Analysis of Differential Operators Department of Mathematics "Tullio Levi-Civita", University of Padova, Italy.
- 9 - 13 Sep 2019: Mean Field Games and Related Topics - 5 Levico Terme
- 16 - 19 Sep 2019: 6th Applied Mathematics Symposium Münster: recent advances in the Calculus of Variations University of Münster, Germany
- 22 - 28 Sep 2019: International conference on Geometric Analysis dedicated to the 90th anniversary of academician Yu. G. Reshetnyak Novosibirsk, Russia
- 22 - 27 Sep 2019: "Shape optimization, Isoperimetric and Functional Inequalities" Levico Terme (TN)
- 23 - 27 Sep 2019: Hausdorff School “Modeling and Analysis of Evolutionary Problems in Materials Science” Bonn, Germany
- 23 - 27 Sep 2019: Workshop "Recent advances in mass transportation" Moscow, Poncelet Center and Higher School of Economics
- 30 Sep - 4 Oct 2019: Aspect'19: Asymptotic analysis and spectral theory Orsay, France
- 29 Oct - 1 Nov 2019: Mathematics for Mechanics Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague
- 11 - 15 Nov 2019: Modeling of Crystalline Interfaces and Thin Film Structures: A Joint Mathematics-Physics Symposium Erwin Schrödinger International Institute (ESI), Vienna
- 25 - 28 Nov 2019: Recent trends in Geometric analysis and applications Pisa: Centro De Giorgi
- 25 - 29 Nov 2019: Winter School "Gradient Flows and Variational Methods in PDEs" University Ulm
- 27 - 31 Jan 2020: Winter School: Turbulence in fluids and PDEs EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- 30 - 31 Jan 2020: Nonlinear meeting in Milan Politecnico di Milano
Recently Added Papers
Recently Modified Papers