Welcome to the Home Page of the Research Group in Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory at Pisa. Look here to know more about us. Please, feel free to download and use all the material you find interesting. If you want to receive regularly the group news, subscribe to our mailing list in the mail section.
If you want to receive an account to insert your preprints, fill-in the account request.
- 24 - 25 Apr 2018: Semi-classical and geometric asymptotics in mathematical physics Toulon, France
- 2 - 4 May 2018: Pluripotential Theory, Geometric Analysis and Calibrated Geometry Department of Mathematics "Giuseppe Peano", University of Torino
- 7 - 11 May 2018: OPTIMAL TRANSPORT: NUMERICAL METHODS AND APPLICATIONS Villa del Grumello, Como, Italy
- 17 - 18 May 2018: Sobolev spaces and partial differential equations Roma, accademia dei Lincei
- 20 - 26 May 2018: Oberwolfach Seminar: Spectral Estimates on Noncompact Manifolds and Applications to Geometry Oberwolfach Institute
- 24 - 25 May 2018: Bicocca-Urbino Days in Nonlinear Analysis Milano
- 25 - 25 May 2018: Brescia-Trento Nonlinear Day Ed. II Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. Dip. di Matematica e Fisica "Nicolò Tartaglia".
- 29 - 30 May 2018: New trends in PDE
- 4 - 15 Jun 2018: International School on Extrinsic Curvature Flows International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste
- 4 - 15 Jun 2018: International School on Extrinsic Curvature Flows ICTP
- 11 - 15 Jun 2018: Nonlinear PDEs in Geometry and Physics: Indam Workshop Cortona, Palazzone
- 11 - 15 Jun 2018: Geometric Measure Theory in Verona Verona
- 11 - 14 Jun 2018: Nonlocal interactions: Dislocations and beyond University of Bath
- 13 - 15 Jun 2018: Workshop on stability of functional inequalities and applications Toulouse
- 17 - 22 Jun 2018: CIME Course in Geometric Analysis Hotel San Michele, Cetraro, Cosenza
- 18 - 22 Jun 2018: Special Materials and Complex Systems -- SMACS 2018 Gargnano (Italy)
- 25 - 29 Jun 2018: An Analyst, a Geometer and a Probabilist Walk Into a Bar Cardiff University
- 25 - 27 Jun 2018: Calculus of Variations at Paris-Diderot Paris
- 2 - 4 Jul 2018: Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory at Sussex Brighton
- 2 - 6 Jul 2018: Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2018 Università di Padova
- 16 - 27 Jul 2018: Summer school "Mathematical Summer in Paris"
- 16 - 20 Jul 2018: School on Einstein Equations: Physical and Mathematical Aspects of General Relativity Domodossola - Italy
- 20 - 24 Aug 2018: New trends in the variational modeling of failure phenomena Vienna
- 12 - 16 Nov 2018: Optimal Transport and Applications Centro De Giorgi, Pisa
Recently Added Papers
Recently Modified Papers