Deadline: 4 jun 2023
The department of mathematics at the University of Zurich is seeking candidates with an excellent track record and with the potential to establish an internationally leading research group in one of the topical modern areas of analysis, including, but not limited to, for example partial differential equations, calculus of variations, geometric analysis, or harmonic analysis.
Applicants are kindly invited to submit their applications, which should include:
- a cover letter (max. 1 page)
- a curriculum vitae, including teaching and supervisory track-record; outreach activities; and a list of acquired research funding, including role and amount awarded with date of submission
- a description of their relevant research outputs for this application and their importance for the field (at most five outputs, max. 1 page in total)
- a research plan describing their mid-term scientific strategy and expected impact (max. 2 pages)
- a teaching reflection on their educational values, tools and methods, and their potential contribution to the curriculum development at UZH (max. 1 page)
- a description of their track-record and(or) planned measures towards diversity, equality, and inclusion (max. 1 page)
- a list of publications and other research outputs
- a copy of their PhD certificate
Please note that page limitations do not include references.
Please upload your application to "www.mnf.uzh.ch$/$analysis" by 4th June 2023.
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Benjamin Schlein (email@example.com) or Fanny Georgi (firstname.lastname@example.org).