[CvGmt News] [cvgmt seminar] Configuration Spaces Over Metric Measure Spaces

ambrosio at sns.it ambrosio at sns.it
Sat Sep 7 09:00:51 CEST 2019

Configuration Spaces Over Metric Measure Spaces

http://cvgmt.sns.it/seminar/704/

Date: Wednesday, Sep 11, 2019

Time: 17:00

Place: Scuola Normale Superiore

Speaker: Kohei Suzuki

Abstract. We shall talk about analytic, geometric and stochastic properties of configuration spaces over non-smooth spaces. We construct a Dirichlet form on configuration spaces over diffusion spaces and discuss Rademacher's theorem, the Sobolev-to-Lipschitz property, the Curvature-Dimension conditions, and the stability of Dirichlet forms. We further discuss the corresponding diffusion processes identified with the infinite particle systems of diffusion processes on the base space. This is a joint work with Lorenzo Dello Schiavo in Bonn University.