[CvGmt News] Fwd: ANNOUNCEMENT - Workshop “Analysis, Control and Inverse Problems for PDEs'' Università di Napoli Federico II, Italy November 26-30, 2018

Riccardo Molle molle at axp.mat.uniroma2.it
Fri Nov 23 08:23:27 CET 2018

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------

____________________________________
Giuseppe Floridia
Department of Mathematics “R. Caccioppoli”
University of Naples Federico II
Via Cintia, Monte S. Angelo I-80126 Napoli, Italia
giuseppe.floridia at unina.it <mailto:giuseppe.floridia at unina.it>
floridia.giuseppe at icloud.com <mailto:floridia.giuseppe at icloud.com>
____________________________________

   Dear all,
we would like to invite you to participate to the workshop "*/Analysis,
Control and Inverse Problems for PDEs/*'', that will take place from
26th to 30th November 2018 at the Accademia Pontaniana and the
University of Napoli Federico II, Italy.

Please find here the link of the poster
(http://www.dma.unina.it/floridia/ControlPDEs2018/ACIPPDEsV2.pdf) and
below the program of the workshop.

You can find more information at the meeting's web page
http://www.dma.unina.it/ControlPDEs2018/

The workshop is framed in the context of the recently launched project
of the French-German-Italian Laboratoire International Associé (LIA),
named COPDESC, on Applied Analysis,
(https://www.ljll.math.upmc.fr/scidays/index.html).
This workshop will cover several topics of applied mathematics,
including Control and Stabilization of PDEs, Optimal Control, Shape
Optimization, Inverse Problems for PDEs, Numerical Analysis of Control
Problems.

The invited speakers are divided in:
/•Plenary lectures/ (the plenary lectures are 40 minutes long)
/•Talks/ in two parallel sessions (the talks are 25 minutes long)
/•Junior talks/ in two parallel sessions (the junior talks are 15
minutes long).

We urge all the interested participants to register at their earliest
convenience sending an e-mail with their affiliation and subject
“REGISTRATION" to the email addresses:

Giuseppe Floridia floridia.giuseppe at icloud.com
<mailto:floridia.giuseppe at icloud.com> (or giuseppe.floridia at unina.it
<mailto:giuseppe.floridia at unina.it>),
Roberto Guglielmi roberto.guglielmi at gssi.it
<mailto:roberto.guglielmi at gssi.it>,
Cristina Pignotti cristina.pignotti at univaq.it
<mailto:cristina.pignotti at univaq.it>,

We thank you in advance for advertising this forthcoming conference.
Looking forward to seeing you,
the Organizing Committee:

Giuseppe Floridia (University of Naples Federico II)
Roberto Guglielmi (GSSI, L'Aquila)
Cristina Pignotti (University of L’Aquila)

P.S.: We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message.