[CvGmt News] Fwd: Announcement: positions within ERC GeoMeG project

Davide Vittone vittone at math.unipd.it
Mon Mar 13 09:36:13 CET 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Enrico Le Donne <enrico.ledonne at gmail.com>
Date: 2017-03-12 17:48 GMT+01:00
Subject: Announcement: positions within ERC GeoMeG project
To: Enrico Le Donne <ledonne at msri.org>

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce the beginning of the project GeoMeG

    http://www.jyu.fi/geomeg/

funded by the ERC grant `GeoMeG’ and the Academy of Finland grant
`Geometry of subRiemannian groups’;
and run by Enrico Le Donne at the University of Jyväskylä.

We are inviting applications for:

  3 postdoctoral positions
  2 PhD student positions

with flexibility in the starting date, preferably from August 2017.
Calls and online submissions tools are available through the website.
(The call is within the 8-9 Postdoctoral positions in Mathematics at JYU).
We will start reviewing postdoc applications as early as 9th April 2017.

I would be glad if you could forward this information to potentially
interested candidates.
Thank you very much.

Kind regards

--
  Enrico

--
Davide Vittone
Dipartimento di Matematica "T. Levi-Civita"
email: vittone at math.unipd.it