[CvGmt News] Fwd: Ph.D. Program at Carnegie Mellon

Giuseppe Buttazzo buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Fri Sep 30 19:16:43 CEST 2016

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Ph.D. Program at Carnegie Mellon
Date: 30-09-2016 17:14
 From: Irene Fonseca <fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: buttazzo at dm.unipi.it

  Dear Giuseppe,

This is to ask your help in identifying good mathematics undergraduate
students in your institution who may be interested in pursuing a Ph.D.
in mathematics away from their alma mater.

We will soon begin the recruitment of graduate students for our program
in applied analysis, and would be grateful if you would put in a good
word for us. Potential candidates would be very welcome to contact me by
email.

Details on the program may be found at

http://www.math.cmu.edu/graduate/index.html [1]

Thanking you in advance, with warmest wishes

Irene

--
Irene Fonseca
Mellon College of Science Professor of Mathematics
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890               Email:fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu

Links:
------
[1] http://www.math.cmu.edu/graduate/index.html