[CvGmt News] IperPV2017, September 6-8, 2017

Gianluca Crippa gianluca.crippa at unibas.ch
Tue Nov 22 11:34:58 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

this is the first announcement of

IperPV2017, the XVII Italian Meeting on Hyperbolic Equations,

which will be held in Pavia on September 6-8, 2017.

List of invited speakers:
Luigi Berselli
Massimiliano Berti
Guido De Philippis
Donatella Donatelli
Michael Dumbser
Angelo Iollo
Andrea Tosin
Nicola Visciglia

Scientific Committee:
Dario Bambusi
Stefano Bianchini
Camillo De Lellis
Vladimir Georgiev
Giovanni Naldi
Giovanni Russo
Marco Sammartino
Giuseppe Savaré
Giuseppe Toscani

Website: https://iperpv2017.wordpress.com

IMPORTANT: September is the busiest period for hotels in Pavia.
Participants are warmly encouraged to make their hotel reservations as
soon as possible. More information concerning accommodation in Pavia
is available at the conference webpage.

Call for contributed talks: we invite all participants, and in
particular young researchers, to submit an abstract for a possible
contributed talk. Deadline for the abstract submission: June 30, 2017.
The submission form is available here:
https://iperpv2017.wordpress.com/contributions-and-support/.

Registration is free, but for organizational reasons participants are
kindly invited to register at this link:
https://iperpv2017.wordpress.com/registration/ by September 3, 2017.

Please, feel free to forward this announcement to anybody who might be
interested. We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of
this message.

The Local Organizing Committee
Fabio Cavalletti
Gianluca Crippa