[CvGmt News] School JISD 2016 (fwd)

Matteo Novaga novaga at dm.unipi.it
Mon Feb 29 11:50:40 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:11:10 +0100
From: Xavier Cabre <xavier.cabre at upc.edu>
To: Xavier Cabre <xavier.cabre at upc.edu>
Subject: School JISD 2016

Dear colleague.

I would like to bring to your attention the upcoming School JISD 2016 to be
held on
July 11-15, 2016 in Barcelona (Poster attached).
We would appreciate if you could inform your students and colleagues.

Best regards,
Xavier

JISD2016

http://www.ma1.upc.edu/recerca/jisd/jisd2016

   14th WORKSHOP ON INTERACTIONS BETWEEN DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS AND
   PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS (JISD2016)

     Barcelona, July 11 - 15, 2016, at the FME-UPC

     Lecturers:

     - Carlangelo Liverani (Università di Roma "Tor Vergata")
     - Bassam Fayad (Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu)
     - Felix Otto (Max-Planck-Institute for Mathematics in the
     Sciences, Leipzig)
     - Juncheng Wei (University of British Columbia, Vancouver)

Organizers:
- Xavier Cabré
- Amadeu Delshams
- Maria del Mar González
- Marcel Guàrdia
- Tere M. Seara

Scientific Committee:
- Susanna Terracini
- Jean Pierre Eckman
- Scott Armstrong
- Jean-Michel Roquejoffre

Early registration fee: 200 euros.
Late registration fee: 250 euros.

There will be some *financial support* available for this edition.
Deadline to apply for financial support: May 15 (results will be notified on
may 31).
Deadline for early registration: June 15.
Deadline for late registration: July 10.
Deadline to apply to give a communication/present a poster: May 15 (results
will be notified on May 31).