[CvGmt News] ERC Postdoc positions in Basel

Gianluca Crippa gianluca.crippa at unibas.ch
Sat Feb 27 18:56:19 CET 2016

Dear Colleague,

Several postdoctoral positions will be opened in the next five years
in Basel under my ERC Starting Grant "Fluid Flows and Irregular
Transport".

I am therefore looking for strong candidates with a solid expertise in
geometric measure theory, fluid dynamics, conservation laws, harmonic
analysis. The ideal candidate should be strong in at least one of
these research areas, have shown to be able to carry on independent
research, and be willing to work on the research directions proposed
in the project.

I would be grateful if you could point out to me suitable candidates.
Potential candidates can contact me per email at:
gianluca.crippa at unibas.ch enclosing a CV with list of publications and
a brief statement about their plans for future research directions. I
am of course available for any further request of information about
the positions.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Gianluca Crippa

--