[CvGmt News] seminario Cesaroni 1/3

Daniele Castorina castorin at math.unipd.it
Thu Feb 25 10:41:35 CET 2016

Carissimi,

vi segnalo il prossimo seminario di Equazioni Differenziali a Roma Tor
Vergata:

*Martedì I Marzo 2016, h. 14:30, Aula Dal Passo**
**
**Annalisa Cesaroni (Università di Padova)**
**
**Homogenization of a mean field game system in the small noise limit. **
****
**Abstract: Mean field game systems describe the behaviour of a large
population of identical agents who control their dynamics minimizing a
cost which depends  on the distribution law of the individual states. **
**We consider the case in which the game takes place in a periodically
heterogeneous medium, and the dynamics of the agents is disturbed by a
(vanishing) white noise. We analyse the simultaneous effect of
homogenization (assuming then that the frequency of heterogeneities in
the medium is going to +\infty) and of the small noise limit, for a 2nd
order mean field games system with local coupling and quadratic
Hamiltonian. An interesting feature of the problem is that generically
the effective system loses the MFG structure. **
**Joint work with N. Dirr (Cardiff) and C. Marchi (Padova) **
*

--
Daniele Castorina
Stanza 539 – Torre Archimede