[CvGmt News] [Fwd: [Docenti] [Fwd: [Simai-soci] Fwd: 1 Doctoral position at Faculty of Mathematics of the Technical University of Munich - Project " Identification of parametric energy functionals from linearly constrained evolutions of critical points"]]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Tue Feb 23 21:34:57 CET 2016

---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: "Massimo Fornasier" <massimo.fornasier at ma.tum.de>
Data: 23 feb 2016 6:26 PM
Oggetto: 1 Doctoral position at Faculty of Mathematics of the Technical
University of Munich - Project " Identification of parametric energy
functionals from linearly constrained evolutions of critical points"
A: "Massimo Fornasier" <massimo.fornasier at ma.tum.de>

Dear Colleague,

    I am opening 1 Doctoral position for a term of up to 3 years at the
Department of Mathematics of the
Technical University of Munich in Germany, within the framework of our
International Graduate Program
"Optimization and Numerical Analysis of PDE with Nonsmooth Structures" (
https://igdk1754.ma.tum.de/IGDK1754/WebHome).

Applicants should hold a master's degree in mathematics or related areas
with a strong background in two of the fields of numerics, optimization, or
analysis. *Applicants are asked to submit to me anytime soon *a curriculum
vitae, copies of certifications of academic qualifications held, a copy of
a degree thesis or of a peer-reviewed publication (if available) and two
letters of recommendation. Additionally, the candidates are asked to inform
themselves beforehand about the specific project

https://igdk1754.ma.tum.de/foswiki/pub/IGDK1754/ResearchProjects/pr04.pdf

I would kindly ask you to forward this invitation for application to
interested candidates.

I thank you for your kind attention and cooperation, and I apologize for
possible multiple
posting.

Best regards and wishes

Massimo Fornasier