[CvGmt News] [Fwd: [Utenti] Fwd: post-doctoral positions in Roma "La Sapienza"]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Thu Sep 17 17:32:16 CEST 2015

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: [Utenti] Fwd: post-doctoral positions in Roma "La Sapienza"
Da:      "Rita Pardini" <pardini at dm.unipi.it>
Data:    Gio, 17 Settembre 2015 13:45
A:       utenti at dm.unipi.it

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	post-doctoral positions in Roma "La Sapienza"
Data: 	Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:37:11 +0200
Mittente: 	Susanna Terracini <susanna.terracini at GMAIL.COM>
Rispondi-a: 	Susanna Terracini <susanna.terracini at GMAIL.COM>
A: 	EWM-ALL at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

 From Filomena Pacella

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to a 1-year postdoctoral position
at the Math. department of Univ. of Roma "Sapienza"
(assegno di ricerca) in Nonlinear Differential Equations within the
project PRIN of the Italian Ministery  the related web page  is :

http://www2.mat.uniroma1.it/sites/default/files/bando2015-7_0.pdf

Please contact me if you need further information.

Filomena Pacella

Inviato da iPad