[CvGmt News] avviso seminario di matematica prof. Norihisa Ikoma (17.09.2015)

Valeria Giuliani valeria.giuliani at sns.it
Wed Sep 16 09:07:44 CEST 2015

SEMINARIO DI MATEMATICA

Giovedì 17 settembre 2015

ore 16:00

*Scuola Normale Superiore*

Pisa

Aula Bianchi Scienze

*Norihisa Ikoma *

*Kanazawa Univesrity*

Terrà un seminario dal titolo:

*"Existence and nonexistence of positive solutions for some elliptic
equation involving the Pucci operators"*

*Abstract:*

This talk is based on joint work with Patricio Felmer (Universidad de
Chile) and we study the elliptic equation on the one-dimensional whole
space, which has the Pucci operators, the power-type nonlinearity and
potential function. This equation is a generalized version of the
well-known semilinear
elliptic problem and we show the existence (or nonexistence) of positive
solutions under some conditions on the potential function.

Tutti gli interessati sono invitati a partecipare.

Classe di Scienze Matematiche e Naturali
Valeria Giuliani
Scuola Normale Superiore
Servizio alla Didattica e Allievi
tel. 050 509260