[CvGmt News] [CVGMT event] Trilateral Meeting on Nonlinear PDEs and Applications, Parma, Dec 14-18, 2015

giampiero.palatucci at unipr.it giampiero.palatucci at unipr.it
Tue Oct 20 15:24:24 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are organizing a conference in Nonlinear PDEs and Applications in Parma, Italy, in the period December 14-18, 2015: PhD students, PostDocs and researchers of all ages are welcome to attend! The location is at Centro Santa Elisabetta at the University of Parma.
The speakers will be Luigi Ambrosio, Ben Andrews, Chao-Nien Chen, Chiun-Chuan Chen, Kuo-Chang Chen, Julie Clutterbuck, Guido De Philippis, Yi-Hong Du, Alessio Figalli, Chin-Yu Hsiao, Hung-Wen Kuo, Ming-Chih Lai, Tai-Ping Liu, Gregoire Loeper, Gaven Martin, James McCoy, Artem Pulemotov, Andrea Malchiodi, Paolo Marcellini, Marcello Ponsiglione, Aldo Pratelli, Susanna Terracini, Enrico Valdinoci, Jenn-Nan Wang.

For a more detailed program and some basic information, see
http://calcvar.unipr.it

Please do not hesitate to contact us if further information is needed.
We apologize for possible cross-postings.

Kind regards,

	Giampiero Palatucci (on behalf of the organizers)