[CvGmt News] [Fwd: Are you eligible for our Sponsorship Fund?]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Mon Oct 12 15:52:35 CEST 2015

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Are you eligible for our Sponsorship Fund?
Da:      "Elsevier Mathematical Sciences" <journals at mail.elsevier.com>
Data:    Lun, 12 Ottobre 2015 10:38

The  http://communications.elsevier.com/r/?id=t1710546e,7fa9161,80bacb2
Elsevier Mathematical Sciences Sponsorship Fund  has been started to
support events and activities that benefit individuals and groups within
the mathematical sciences.

Applications are welcome for funding for single-year grants in amounts
between US$500 and US$5,000 in the areas of:

	- Young researchers  - travel grants for conferences or workshops

	- Educational  - educational activity aimed at promoting the mathematical
sciences to young researchers, or educating the general public

	- The Performing and Visual Arts  - film, theatre, music, design,
exhibitions either for or by mathematicians

	- Philanthropy  - support for activities to advance mathematical sciences
in developing nations

Application Deadline is 15th November 2015 . More information and the
application form can be
http://communications.elsevier.com/r/?id=t1710546e,7fa9161,80bacb3 found
here  or downloaded via
http://communications.elsevier.com/r/?id=t1710546e,7fa9161,80bacb4 this
link.

Yours Sincerely,

Christopher Greenwell
Publishing Director, Mathematical Sciences

 http://communications.elsevier.com/r/?id=t1710546e,7fa9161,80bacb5
http://communications.elsevier.com/r/?id=t1710546e,7fa9161,80bacb6