[CvGmt News] avviso Seminario di Matematica prof. Anan Pillay (20.10.2015)

Valeria Giuliani valeria.giuliani at sns.it
Mon Oct 12 11:47:29 CEST 2015

SEMINARIO DI MATEMATICA

Martedì 20 ottobre 2015

ore 16:00

*Scuola Normale Superiore*

Pisa

Aula Bianchi (Scienze)

*Prof. Anan Pillay*

*University of Notre Dame*

Terrà un seminario dal titolo:

*“Differential Galois Theory and Functional Transcendence”*

*Abstract:*

*This is joint work with Daniel Bertrand. We make some conjectures on the
Galois groups attached to logarithmic differential equations on (possibly
nonconstant) semiabelian varieties over C(t). We prove some cases of the
conjectures, and deduce functional Lindemann-Weierstrass theorems relative
to (nonconstant) semiabelian varieties.*

Tutti gli interessati sono invitati a partecipare.

Classe di Scienze Matematiche Naturali

Valeria Giuliani
Scuola Normale Superiore
Servizio alla Didattica e Allievi