[CvGmt News] Research Associate - University of Cambridge

Matteo Novaga novaga at dm.unipi.it
Tue Oct 6 14:24:27 CEST 2015

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: Research Associate - University of Cambridge
Data: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:12:02 +0100
Mittente: Mathematics HR Office <HR-Office at MATHS.CAM.AC.UK>
Organizzazione: Mathematics HR Office A: EWM-ALL at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Good afternoon,

Please would it be possible to post a job vacancy with you? I have
attached a copy of the advert to this email and I've also added the link
to the advert on our university jobs page.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Kind Regards,
Tracey

http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/8299/

--
Tracey Flack
HR Office Administrator (Mornings Only)

Department of Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics and
Department of Pure Mathematics & Mathematical Statistics

Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Wilberforce Road
Cambridge
CB3 0WA