[CvGmt News] seminario Serra 24/3

Daniele Castorina castorin at math.unipd.it
Thu Mar 19 11:01:09 CET 2015

Carissimi,

ecco il prossimo seminario di ED a Roma Tor Vergata:

    Martedi 24 Marzo 2015, h 14:30, Aula Dal Passo

    Enrico Serra (Politecnico di Torino)

    "NLS ground states on metric graphs"

    Abstract
    We investigate the existence of ground states for the subcritical
    NLS energy on metric graphs. In particular, we describe a sufficient
    condition for the existence of ground states and a topological
    assumption that prevents existence. In order to obtain the results,
    we introduce a new rearrangement technique, adapted to the graph
    where it applies. Owing to such a technique, the energy level of the
    rearranged function is improved byconveniently mixing the symmetric
    and monotone rearrangement procedures.

--
Daniele Castorina
Stanza 539 – Torre Archimede