[CvGmt News] Colloqui Classe di Scienze prof. Michele Vendruscolo (18 Febbraio 2015)

Valeria Giuliani valeria.giuliani at sns.it
Wed Feb 4 10:06:21 CET 2015

*Colloqui della Classe di Scienze*

Mercoledì 18 febbraio 2015
ore 15:00

*Scuola Normale Superiore*

Pisa

(Sala degli Stemmi)

*Prof. Michele Vendruscolo*

*Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge*

*Lensfield Road, Cambridge CB2 1EW, UK*

Terrà un seminario dal titolo:

*"Physical principles of protein aggregation" *

 *Abstract:*
*"I will discuss the extent to which the aggregation process of proteins is
related to the physico-chemical properties of their amino acid sequences.
Based on these properties, it is possible to develop methods for the
prediction of the aggregation propensities of proteins. I will then
illustrate how these methods can be of practical interest and importance in
biotechnology and medicine."*

Tutti gli interessati sono invitati a partecipare.

Classe di Scienze Matematiche e Naturali

Valeria Giuliani
Scuola Normale Superiore
Servizio alla Didattica e Allievi
tel. 050 509260