[CvGmt News] PhD at SNS

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Sun Feb 1 12:19:06 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

I would like to bring your attention to the PhD program at the Scuola Normale Superiore<http://www.sns.it/en/didattica/corsodiperfezionamento/>. The admission in two stages, one in the spring, with deadline February 28, and another in the fall, with deadline August 31.

We are looking for highly qualified applicants, so we'll be very grateful if you encourage your students or anyone who might be interested to apply.

Thank you very much.

With best regards, Luigi

--
                                                      \\\|///