[CvGmt News] seminario Mazzieri 25/11

Daniele Castorina castorin at math.unipd.it
Thu Nov 20 10:49:11 CET 2014

Carissimi,

ricominciamo con il seguente Seminario di Equazioni Differenziali a Roma
Tor Vergata (vi ricordo
http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~castorin/Seminario-PDE.html):

    Martedi' 25 Novembre 2014, h 14:30, Aula Dal Passo

    Lorenzo Mazzieri (SNS Pisa)

    "On some Riemannian aspects of potential theory and static metrics."

    Abstract
    We present a new method to establish the rotational symmetry of
    solutions to overdetermined elliptic boundary value problems. We
    illustrate this approach through a couple of classical examples
    arising in potential theory as well as in the study of static
    metrics in General Relativity.

A presto

Daniele