[CvGmt News] Fwd: Warwick postdoc positions in geometric analysis

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Tue Nov 18 07:13:04 CET 2014

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	Warwick postdoc positions in geometric analysis
Data: 	Tue, 18 Nov 2014 00:07:12 +0000
Mittente: 	Peter Topping <p.m.topping at warwick.ac.uk>
A: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear friends,
I would be grateful if you would bring the following open positions to
the attention of suitable candidates.
many thanks,
Peter Topping

-----

We are currently inviting applications for 12 month and 24 month
postdoctoral positions in geometric analysis, hosted by Peter Topping at
the Warwick Mathematics Institute.

The positions are within a larger research consortium including also
Andre Neves (Imperial) and Mihalis Dafermos (Cambridge, Princeton),
funded by EPSRC.

The proposed start date is 1 September 2015, although this is flexible
(earlier or later).

The 12 month position is primarily intended for candidates wishing to
delay an offer from elsewhere while they visit Warwick for 1 year.

Candidates should have experience of, and strong research potential in,
some of the following areas: Geometric analysis, geometric flows,
nonlinear partial differential equations, and differential geometry.

The main duties of the position will be research, and the development of
our geometric analysis group. There will be at most a light teaching load.

** Closing date: 8 December 2014 **

To apply, go to:

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5062452&ownertype=fair&jcode=1444672&vt_template=1457&adminview=1

---