[CvGmt News] Fwd: YEP Workshop "Mass transport in analysis and probability"

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Tue Sep 10 15:24:21 CEST 2013

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	YEP Workshop "Mass transport in analysis and probability"
Data: 	Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:19:29 +0100
Mittente: 	maspm at bath.ac.uk
A: 	mathias.beiglboeck at univie.ac.at, gf at ma.tum.de, gigli at unice.fr,
maas at uni-bonn.de, ambrosio at sns.it, Felix.Otto at mis.mpg.de,
S.Adams at warwick.ac.uk, maria at math1.rwth-aachen.de,
niethammer at iam.uni-bonn.de, giuseppe.savare at unipv.it, sturm at uni-bonn.de,
f.h.j.redig at tudelft.nl, denholla at math.leidenuniv.nl,
mete.soner at math.ethz.ch, tlyons at maths.ox.ac.uk, villani at ihp.fr,
m.a.peletier at tue.nl, Johannes Zimmer <J.Zimmer at bath.ac.uk>
CC: 	maspm at bath.ac.uk, michiel.renger at wias-berlin.de,
renesse at math.uni-leipzig.de

Dear Colleagues,

As many of you know, Eurandom has been running workshops for young
european probabilists for more than ten years now. The workshop in
2014 will take place March 10th to 14th 2014 at Eindhoven and will be
organised by Max von Renesse, Michiel Renger and myself on the topic of

"Mass transport in analysis and probability"

Our aim is to invite PhD students and postdocs working in or around
this area in the widest sense, and to provide a forum for the exchange
of ideas and the start of new collaborations. This year we have
ambitious plans for an intradisciplinary workshop covering an area of
interest not only in probability but also in analysis. The workshop
will comprise talks from invited young researchers and minicourses by

Mathias Beiglboeck (Vienna and Bonn)
Gero Friesecke (TU Munich)
Nicola Gigli (Nice)
Jan Maas (Bonn)