[CvGmt News] Winter School, February 10-14, 2014 (Second announcement)

Giuliano Lazzaroni giuliano.lazzaroni at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:28:08 CET 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to announce the WINTER SCHOOL ON

CALCULUS OF VARIATIONS IN PHYSICS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE

which will be held in Würzburg, Germany, between February 10 and 14, 2014.

Speakers: GIANNI DAL MASO - MARK PELETIER - MARIA G. WESTDICKENBERG

The school is open to scientists and students interested in the Calculus of
Variations and its applications.
In particular we encourage Master and PhD students to participate.

Information about topics, location, fee, deadlines, financial support, and
application can be found on our website

http://www.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de/winterschool2014/

We apologize for possible multiple e-mails.

Best wishes,

The organizers
Anja Schlömerkemper and Giuliano Lazzaroni

--
Giuliano Lazzaroni

Post-doc at SISSA
http://people.sissa.it/~lazzaron/<http://www.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de/%7Elazzaroni/>