[CvGmt News] Annuncio convegno

Gioconda Moscariello gmoscari at unina.it
Wed May 15 21:32:23 CEST 2013

Dear Colleague,

we are pleased to inform you that  the workshop "New trends in
Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations" will take
place in Naples from the  21st to the 23rd of november 2013, in
occasion  of the 65th birthday of our colleague and friend Carlo
Sbordone.

There is no registration fees, but registration is mandatory.

We plan to give some financial support to young people interested in
coming to the conference.
All the information can be found on the website of the conference
http://www.dma.unina.it/CalcVar2013/.

Please register before October, 15
The organizers
Nicola Fusco, Gioconda Moscariello