[CvGmt News] Fwd: Post-doc position at the University of Edinburgh

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Wed May 15 06:46:57 CEST 2013

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	Post-doc position at the University of Edinburgh
Data: 	Tue, 14 May 2013 20:08:29 +0100
Mittente: 	Aram Karakhanyan <aram.karakhanyan at ed.ac.uk>
A: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Colleagues,
I want to bring your attention to an opening of a two-year post-doc
position at our school. It is a standard UK postdoctoral position with
balanced teaching a research load. I would appreciate if you can forward
this email to potential applicants.

Further information regarding the application procedure can be found here
https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=013503.

Many thanks
Aram Karakhanyan