[CvGmt News] ERC School "Geometric Functional Inequalities and Shape Optimization"

ERC School Napoli 2013 erc.napoli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:21:25 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

We are organizing a school on Geometric Functional Inequalities and
Shape Optimization in Napoli, Italy, in the period September 9-13,
2013. The school will take place at the Accademia Pontaniana.

The speakers will be Dorin Bucur, Francesco Maggi, and Massimiliano Morini.

PhD students, post-docs are warmly welcomed to attend: there is
available financial covering of accommodation for up to 20 PhD
students or young researchers.

For a more detailed program and some basic information, see
http://ercnapoli.altervista.org/

Please do not hesitate to contact us at erc.napoli at gmail.com if
further information is needed. We apologize for possible
cross-postings.

Kind regards,

Nicola Fusco, Marco Barchiesi, Alessio Brancolini, Chiara Leone, Anna Verde

P.S. 1: the school is sponsored by ERC Advanced Grant n.226234
"Analytic Techniques for Geometric and Functional Inequalities" and
Dipartimento di Matematica e Applicazioni "Renato Caccioppoli" of
Università degli Studi di Napoli.

P.S. 2: a poster is available at
http://ercnapoli.altervista.org/poster/poster.pdf