[CvGmt News] CIME course 2014

Enrico Valdinoci enrico.valdinoci at wias-berlin.de
Tue Dec 10 17:55:53 CET 2013

Dear friends and collegues,

we are coordinating a C.I.M.E. School, with topic
`Partial Differential Equations and Geometric Measure Theory'.

The School will take place in Cetraro, Italy,
in the period June 2 - 7, 2014 and it will
consist of the following five courses:

Henry Berestycki
 	Centre d'analyse et de math. sociales, France
 	Reaction-diffusion and propagation in non-homogeneous media

Camillo De Lellis
 	Univ. Zurich, Switzerland
The h-principle, the Nash-Kuiper theorem and the Euler equations

Alessio Figalli
 	Univ. Texas Austin, USA
Monge-Ampere type equation and applications

Frank Morgan
 	Williams College, USA
Geometric Measure Theory, Isoperimetric Problems and Manifolds with Density

Ireneo Peral
 	Univ. Madrid, Spain
Elliptic and parabolic equations equations related to growth models.

Master/PhD students and young researchers of all ages are welcome to
join the event. For further information about the School, please
visit the CIME webpage
http://web.math.unifi.it/users/cime/

On that page, you will also find the application form.

Sincerely yours,
Alberto Farina & Enrico Valdinoci