[CvGmt News] seminario Ianni 23/4

Daniele Castorina castorin at mat.uniroma2.it
Thu Apr 18 11:01:02 CEST 2013

Cari amici,

vi segnalo il prossimo seminario di ED a Tor Vergata:

    Martedi' 23 Aprile 2013, h 15:15, Aula Dal Passo

    Isabella Ianni - Seconda Università di Napoli

    Sign-changing solutions for the Lame Emden problem with interior
    nodal line

    We consider the semilinear Lane Emden problem in a smooth bounded
    simply connected planar domain with Dirichlet boundary condition. By
    imposing some symmetry on the domain we show the existence of a
    sign-changing solution having two nodal regions and whose nodal line
    doesn't touch the boundary. The result is obtained in collaboration
    with F. De Marchis (Università Tor Vergata, Roma) and F. Pacella
    (Università Sapienza, Roma).

--
Daniele Castorina
Dipartimento di Matematica - Studio 1221
email: castorin at mat.uniroma2.it
tel: +390672594653