[CvGmt News] Fwd: First announcement: "Geometric and Singular Analysis", Potsdam 2013

Luigi Ambrosio l.ambrosio at sns.it
Tue Sep 4 11:18:42 CEST 2012

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	First announcement: "Geometric and Singular Analysis", Potsdam
2013
Data: 	Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:59:45 +0200
Mittente: 	WolframBauer <wbauer at uni-math.gwdg.de>
A: 	jinsung at kias.re.kr, jjohnsen at math.aau.dk, Joachim.toft at vxu.se,
joerg.seiler at unito.it, jrowlett at gmail.com, jrowlet at uni-math.gwdg.de,
juergen.voigt at tu-dresden.de, jum35 at psu.edu, jxia at acsu.bufalo.edu,
karoline.johansson at vxu.se, karp at braude.ac.il, klaus_kirsten at baylor.edu,
kostrykin at mathematik.uni-mainz.de, krainer at psu.edu, kruyui at hotmail.com,
l.ambrosio at sns.it, lcapogna at uark.edu
CC: 	wbauer at uni-math.gwdg.de

Dear colleagues,

from March 25-29, 2013 we are organizing a workshop titled:

"Geometric and Singular Analysis"

at Potsdam University, Germany. Hereby we are cordially inviting
you to participate in this meeting and to present your results.

The featured topics are:

-sub-Riemannian geometries and spectral analysis of related operators
-PDOs on manifolds with singularities and index theory
-PDOs and symmetries
-Asymptotics in singular models of particle physics

Attached to this email you can find the conference poster.

For further information and registration send an email to:

wbauer at uni-math.gwdg.de

Please feel free to forward this invitation letter to anyone
who may be interested.

In case you need an official invitation letter please let me know!

As for the accommodation in Potsdam we recommend the following hotel:

Kongresshotel Potsdam am Templiner See
Am Luftschiffhafen 1
14471 Potsdam

http://www.kongresshotel-potsdam.de/

I made a provisional reservation for a contingent of 45 rooms at the
"Kongresshotel" for the time period:

24.03.2013-30.03.2013.

These rooms also are price reduced. A single room including breakfast
will cost 65 Euro. All participants should book individually from this
room contingent via

phone: +49 (0) 331 - 9070
fax:   +49 (0) 331 - 907 70 777
email: info at hukg.de

In order to identify yourself as a participant of our workshop it is
important that you refer to the

password: "Geometric and Singular Analysis"

when you make your reservation. Please note that a reservation from
this contingent must be done before 25.01.2013. In case you need any
assistance please let me know.

I hope to see you in Potsdam next year.

Sincerely yours

Wolfram Bauer