[CvGmt News] [Fwd: BCAM Postdoctoral Fellowship in Stochastic Networks]

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Wed Dec 12 23:34:43 CET 2012

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: BCAM Postdoctoral Fellowship in Stochastic Networks
Da:      "BCAM - Basque Center for Applied Mathematics"
<recruitment at bcamath.org>
Data:    Mer, 12 Dicembre 2012 14:42
A:       buttazzo at dm.unipi.it

Postdoctoral Fellowship in Stochastic Networks

	BCAM – Basque Center for Applied Mathematics has opened an
International Call offering a position for Postdoctoral Fellows in the
area of Stochastic Networks, within Networks group and funded by SAIOTEK
program (Basque Government).

	Applications must be submitted on-line at:

	http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job

	Deadline for submission: January 7th 2013

	We kindly ask you to distribute this call among colleagues and potential
candidates. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional
information: recruitment at bcamath.org

	�

	Apply now!

		This message was sent to you since you form part of our database of
BCAM. Please do not reply to this message unless you are unsubscribing.
According to Spanish Legislation, you have the option of unsubscribing
from BCAM distribution list. Unsubscribe