[CvGmt News] Postdoc position in Frankfurt/ Germany

Tobias Lamm lamm at math.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Nov 11 14:04:58 CET 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to inform you that I am currently advertising a Postdoc position
(scientific assistant) in my newly founded research group in Frankfurt. The
duration of employment is 2 years with a possible extension for a third
year. The intended start date for the position is April 1st, 2011.

The position comes with a light teaching load (support in the organization
of lectures, etc.).

I am looking for someone interested in partial differential equations and/or
geometric analysis.

The application deadline is December 15th, 2010 and the application material
(including a cover letter, CV, list of publications, research statement and
if possible a copy of the PhD certificate) should be sent to:

Prof. Dr. Tobias Lamm
Institut fuer Mathematik
Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt
Robert-Mayer-Str. 10
60054 Frankfurt.
Germany

a German description of the position can be found here:
<weth at math.uni-frankfurt.de>
http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/org/ltg/praes/pr_k/service/pa/Stellenmarkt/Oeffentliche_Stellenangebote/Akademische_und_Wissenschaftliche_MitarbeiterInnen/Fachbereiche/FB_12/index.html

I would be very happy if you could forward this mail to potential candidates
for the job.

Thanks in advance for your help and best wishes

Tobias Lamm

Prof. Dr. Tobias Lamm
Institut für Mathematik
Goethe-Universität Frankfurt