[CvGmt News] Seminar Announcement

alberti at mail.dm.unipi.it alberti at mail.dm.unipi.it
Fri Jan 6 18:08:18 CET 2006

ANALYSIS SEMINAR

when: Wednesday, January 11, at 4 pm

where: Dipartimento di Matematica, sala delle riunioni

speaker: N.Tzvetkov (Université de Lille)

title: Strichartz estimates for long range perturbations

abstract: We shall discuss on Strichartz estimates for the Schroedinger equation associated to long range perturbations of the Laplace operator on the Euclidian space. Thanks to the Isozaki-Kitada construction, we always get the full range of Strichartz estimates outside a large ball. In compact sets the analysis is based on the classical WKB method and we get estimates with losses. If in addition the perturbation is non trapping, we get the full set of estimates on the whole space. This is a joint work with Jean-Marc Bouclet (University of Lille).

Reference: http://www.dm.unipi.it/%7Ealberti/files/altrepagine/SeminarioAnalisi/home.html

You find this news in the cvgmt preprint server: http://cvgmt.sns.it/news/20060111/