[CvGmt News] Seminari del Gioved\`i

alberti at mail.dm.unipi.it alberti at mail.dm.unipi.it
Fri Apr 23 10:46:37 CEST 2004

The p-Laplace eigenvalue problem in a Finsler metric
   Seminari di Calcolo delle Variazioni

   quando: Giovedi' 6 maggio, ore 14.30:

   dove: centro De Giorgi

   chi: Marino Belloni (Universita' di Parma)

   cosa: The p-Laplace eigenvalue problem in a Finsler metric

   abstract:  We  consider  the p-Laplacian operator on a domain equipped
   with  a  Finsler  metric.  We  recall relevant properties of its first
   eigenfunction for finite p and investigate, in the viscosity solutions
   setting, the limit problem as p tends to infinity.

   posted by Giovanni Alberti

Reference: http://www.dm.unipi.it/~alberti/altrepagine/SeminarioCVGMT/index.html

You find this news in the cvgmt preprint server: http://cvgmt.sns.it/news/20040506/