[CvGmt News] [cvgmt news] Activity at IAS

ambrosio at sns.it ambrosio at sns.it
Thu Oct 29 07:39:34 CET 2020

Activity at IAS

http://cvgmt.sns.it/news/75/

Dear friends and colleagues,
     we would like to draw your attention on the special year program that we will organize at the Institute for Advanced Study in the academic year 2021/2022. The theme of the program is "The h-principle and flexibility in geometry and PDEs" and we have the ambition of bringing together researchers from geometry and analysis. For more information and for a preliminary list of confirmed senior participants we refer to the following site:

https://www.ias.edu/math/sp/hprinciple_flex_geometry_pdes

The IAS devotes yearly a certain number of postdocs and of funding for more senior researchers (at all career levels) specifically related to the theme of the special year. The deadline for application is December 1st and we hope that you will forward this message to whoever might be interested.

Best regards,
                      Camillo De Lellis and La'szlo' Sze'kelyhidi Jr.

--
Camillo De Lellis
School of Mathematics

+1 609 734 8042