[CvGmt News] Workshop “Calculus of Variations and Applications in Trani”, 28-31 October 2019
orlando at ma.tum.de
Wed Sep 4 13:58:31 CEST 2019
we would like to bring to your attention the workshop “Calculus of Variations and Applications in Trani” that will take place in Trani, 28 - 31 October 2019. Everybody is welcome to attend.
A poster session will be organized during the event: PhD students and postdoc are encouraged to apply to present a poster.
The aim of this event is to gather researchers with different expertise in a variety of emerging areas of Mathematical Analysis to share recent results and discuss future research directions. The focus will be new trends in the Calculus of Variations, Partial Differential Equations, and their applications to Materials Science and Engineering.
The workshop will take place in the Hotel San Paolo al Convento, a former monastery nowadays turned into a hotel, located in the city centre of the small historical town Trani, in Puglia, right next to the sea.
Website of the workshop: https://sites.google.com/view/cvatrani2019
List of speakers:
• Adolfo Arroyo-Rabasa (University of Warwick)
• Jean-François Babadjian (Université Paris-Sud)
• Annika Bach (TU München)
• Marco Bonacini (Università di Trento)
• Giacomo Canevari (Università di Verona)
• Marco Cicalese (TU München)
• Franz Gmeineder (Universität Bonn)
• Michael Goldman (CNRS & LJLL, Université Paris 7)
• Giuliano Lazzaroni (Università di Firenze)
• Marco Morandotti (Politecnico di Torino)
• Mariapia Palombaro (Università dell'Aquila)
• Marcello Ponsiglione (Sapienza Università di Roma)
• Riccarda Rossi (Università di Brescia)
• Matthias Ruf (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
• Lucia Scardia (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh)
• Francesco Solombrino (Università di Napoli Federico II)
• Caterina Zeppieri (Universität Münster)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Vito Crismale, Flaviana Iurlano, Gianluca Orlando
More information about the News