[CvGmt News] Fwd: [EUROPT-announce] 10-12 open PhD/PostDoc positions at the Univeristy of Bremen

GIUSEPPE BUTTAZZO giuseppe.buttazzo at unipi.it
Tue May 14 13:30:03 CEST 2019

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [EUROPT-announce] 10-12 open PhD/PostDoc positions at the
Univeristy of Bremen
Date: 14-05-2019 12:01
 From: EUROPT announcements <europt-announce at lists.strath.ac.uk>
To: "europt-announce at lists.strath.ac.uk"
<europt-announce at lists.strath.ac.uk>,
"icelab-announce at lists.strath.ac.uk"
<icelab-announce at lists.strath.ac.uk>

Sent on behalf of Prof. Dr. Christof Büskens  (University of Bremen,
Germany)

Dear colleagues and friends,

in our working group on Optimization and Optimal Control at the
Center for Industrial Mathematics at the University of Bremen,
we have

        10-12 open positions

75%-100% of a full time job.
The open positions are linked to various topics, like

- Nonlinear Optimisation
- Optimal Control
- Nonlinear Model Predictive Control
- Numerics and Scientific Computing

and projects/tasks, e.g.
- Autonomous driving with our own research vehicle
- Autonomous asteroid mining and ship maneuvering
- Optimization of satellite swarms and constellations
- Optimal route planning for ship maneuvers through the Arctic
- Software tools for automated parameterization of digital twins
- Predictive maintenance
- Real world and industrial projects
- Positions in the Research Training Group on Parameter Identification

The possibility of a doctorade is given, but is not mandatory.
PostDocs are welcome.

We would be very pleased if you could forward our inquiry
to potential students and candidates.

Thank you very much for supporting us,
yours sincerely

Christof Bueskens