[CvGmt News] Seminario J. Xiong (14/05/2019 ore 14:00)

Riccardo Molle molle at axp.mat.uniroma2.it
Fri May 3 08:35:33 CEST 2019

SEMINARIO DI EQUAZIONI DIFFERENZIALI

Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Martedì 14 maggio 2019, ore 14:00 Aula Dal Passo

Jingang Xiong (Beijing Normal University)
Titolo: On asymptotic behavior of solutions of conformally invariant
equations with isolated singularities

Sunto: I will review some classical results of conformally invariant
equations with isolated singularities.
I will report a recent joint work with Tianling Jin, in which we solved
the higher order case. Our approach
uses blow up analysis for local integral equations, and is unified for
all critical elliptic equations of order smaller than the dimension.

*/N.B.:/*/this seminar is part of the activity of the MIUR Excellence
Department Project CUP E83C18000100006/

http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~ricerca/analis/Seminario%20di%20Equazioni%20Differenziali.html

Via della Ricerca Scientifica 1
00133 Rome (Italy)