[CvGmt News] Fwd: Announcement - "Mean-Field Games and Related Topics - 5", Levico

Matteo Novaga matteo.novaga at unipi.it
Fri Mar 22 14:02:39 CET 2019

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Announcement - "Mean-Field Games and Related Topics - 5",
Levico
Data: 22.03.2019 13:33
Mittente: Marco Cirant <cirant at math.unipd.it>
Destinatario: marcoalessandro.cirant at unipr.it

Dear colleagues,

on September 9-13, 2019 it will be held at Levico Terme, among the
activities of CIRM,
the conference "Mean-Field Games and Related Topics - 5":

https://events.math.unipd.it/mfgrt5/

The meeting will be a continuation of the series of workshops “Mean
Field Games and Related Topics”, that have been organised every two
years since 2011 with the aim of discussing recent advances in the
modeling, analysis and numerical approximation of Mean Field Games
systems as well as some related, even if different, approaches to the
description of macroscopic behaviors in collective dynamics.

Applications from young researchers wishing to deliver short
communications are strongly encouraged. Deadline for submitting an
abstract is April 30, 2019 (see
https://events.math.unipd.it/mfgrt5/node/35).

I would be grateful if you could forward this announcement to interested
people.

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Marco Cirant