[CvGmt News] Seminario G, Catino (29/01/2019)

Riccardo Molle molle at axp.mat.uniroma2.it
Tue Jan 22 10:19:34 CET 2019

SEMINARIO DI EQUAZIONI DIFFERENZIALI

Dipartimento di Matematica
Universita' degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Martedi' 29 gennaio 2019, ore 14:30 Aula Dal Passo

Giovanni Catino (Politecnico di Milano)

Titolo: Some canonical Riemannian metrics on four manifolds: existence and rigidity

In this talk I will present some results concerning rigidity and existence of canonical
metrics on closed (compact without boundary) four manifolds. In particular I will consider
Einstein metrics, Harmonic Weyl metrics and some generalizations.
These are joint works with P. Mastrolia (UniMI), D.D. Monticelli and F. Punzo (Polimi).

http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~ricerca/analis/Seminario%20di%20Equazioni%20Differenziali.html

Via della Ricerca Scientifica 1
00133 Rome (Italy)

Phone: +39 06 72594668