[CvGmt News] Harmonic Analysis and PDEs Conference in Helsinki

Mihalis Mourgoglou michail.mourgoglou at ehu.es
Wed Jan 9 13:43:12 CET 2019

Dear Colleague,

We are excited to advertise the conference "Harmonic Analysis and PDEs", which will take place at the University of Helsinki early next summer, 3-7 June 2019. The conference focuses on Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations (PDEs), their interplay, and their connections to Geometric Measure Theory. The focus will be on recent developments and breakthroughs, and the aim is to facilitate the exchange of ideas and collaboration by bringing together a wide and versatile range of leading international experts and junior researchers. The program will involve invited talks of both 50 and 25 minutes and a session for posters.

See the conference webpage for the list of speakers and other information.

https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/harmonic-analysis-and-pdes <https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/harmonic-analysis-and-pdes>

Currently we are welcoming proposals for posters, for which more information can be found on the website above. General Registration will open by the end of January.

Feel free to share this information with your colleagues who might be interested in joining us in Helsinki in June. Notice also that the hotels will fill up very fast, as summer is a busy time in Helsinki. We recommend all participants to book their accommodation as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The organizing committee:

Francesco Di Plinio (U Virginia)
Henri Martikainen (U Helsinki)
Mihalis Mourgoglou (U Basque Country – IKERBASQUE)

Questions? See the website above, or send an e-mail to HAPDE2019 at helsinki.fi <mailto:HAPDE2019 at helsinki.fi>, or contact one of the organizers.