[CvGmt News] [cvgmt news] Postdoc position in Taiwan

vittone at math.unipd.it vittone at math.unipd.it
Tue Dec 17 11:12:59 CET 2019

Postdoc position in Taiwan

http://cvgmt.sns.it/news/46/

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Ulrich Menne (孟悟理) <Ulrich.Menne at math.ntnu.edu.tw>
Date: lun 16 dic 2019 alle ore 11:38
Subject: Posting news at CVGMT
To: Davide Vittone <vittone at math.unipd.it>

Dear Colleagues,

Please allow me to advertise a postdoctoral position at the National Taiwan Normal University under my supervision as follows.

Areas (at least one of): geometric measure theory, geometric analysis, elliptic partial differential equations, and calculus of variations.

Description: The position yields the opportunity to conduct an independent research programme without teaching duties.  Possible present or future connections to my research are appreciated.

Further information: <https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/15313>.

I would be grateful for forwarding this email to potential candidates.

Best regards
   Ulrich

Link: https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/15313