[CvGmt News] Seminario Wei Cheng (giovedì 9 maggio, ore 15)

Alfonso Sorrentino sorrentino at mat.uniroma2.it
Mon Apr 29 19:13:25 CEST 2019

SEMINARIO DI EQUAZIONI DIFFERENZIALI
Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

(NOTA: Si noti che il giorno e l'orario sono diversi da quelli abituali)

*Giovedì 9 Maggio 2019, ore 15:00 Aula Dal Passo *

Speaker: *Wei Cheng* (Nanjing University, China)
Title: Herglotz variational principle and Hamilton-Jacobi equation of
contact type.

Abstract: In this talk, I will discuss our recent work on the Herglotz'
variational principle with the applications to Hamilton-Jacobi equations in
the form D_tu(t,x)+H(t,x,u(t,x),D_xu((t,x))=0. We will mainly focus on the
regularity of the minimizers of the variational problem. This is joint work
with Piermarco Cannarsa, Liang Jin, Kaizhi Wang and Jun Yan.

*N.B.:** this seminar is part of the activity of the MIUR Excellence
Department Project CUP E83C18000100006*

--
Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"
Via della Ricerca Scientifica 1
00133 Rome (Italy)

Phone: +39 06 72594663
Fax:      +39 06 72594699