[CvGmt News] Seminario V. Komornik (09/04/2019)

Riccardo Molle molle at axp.mat.uniroma2.it
Tue Apr 2 15:46:50 CEST 2019

SEMINARIO DI EQUAZIONI DIFFERENZIALI

Dipartimento di Matematica
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"

Martedì 9 aprile 2019, ore 14:30 Aula Dal Passo

VilmosKomornik  (Université de Strasbourg)

Titolo:Moving and oblique observations of beams and plates

We report on a recent joint work with P. Jaming.
We study the observability of linear beam and plate equations by moving
or oblique observations.
Applying different versions and adaptations of Ingham's theorem on
nonharmonic Fourier series,
we obtain various observability and non-observability theorems.
Several interesting problems remain open.

http://www.mat.uniroma2.it/~ricerca/analis/Seminario%20di%20Equazioni%20Differenziali.html

Via della Ricerca Scientifica 1
00133 Rome (Italy)

Phone: +39 06 72594668