[CvGmt News] Hermann Weyl Instructorship at FIM/ETH Zurich

Luigi Ambrosio luigi.ambrosio at sns.it
Tue Oct 9 12:28:56 CEST 2018

______________________________

  Hermann-Weyl-Instructorship

Hermann-Weyl-Instructorships are postdoctoral positions co-funded by the
FIM and the Departement of Mathematics (D-MATH) at ETH Zurich. Succesful
candidates will spend three years at the FIM, pursuing their research as
well as contributing to the teaching at the Department. We welcome
applicants in all areas of mathematics who obtained their phd diploma
not more than three years ago.

More information here: https://www.math.ethz.ch/fim/postdocs.html

    Positions starting in autumn 2019

We are now calling for applications for positions starting on 1
September 2019.

Please see here on how to apply:
https://www.math.ethz.ch/fim/postdocs/call-for-applications-for-positions-starting-in-autumn-2019.html

*Deadline to enter applications: **16 November 2018*