[CvGmt News] Fwd: 2 Postdoc Positions and 1 PhD Studentship in Geometric Analysis at QMUL

Carlo Mantegazza carlo.mantegazza at sns.it
Fri Nov 9 17:06:18 CET 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reto Buzano <r.buzano at qmul.ac.uk>
Date: 2018-11-09 16:11 GMT+01:00
Subject: 2 Postdoc Positions and 1 PhD Studentship in Geometric Analysis at
QMUL

Dear friends and colleagues,

Huy The Nguyen and I have recently obtained an EPSRC grant entitled
“Advances in Mean Curvature Flow: Theory and Applications” as well as a
Research Support Fund from our faculty. In connection to this funding, we
are currently looking to recruit to the following positions to work on Mean
Curvature Flow or related topics in Geometric Analysis with us at Queen
Mary University of London:

*- Two Postdoctoral Researcher Assistants* to start in September 2019. The
application deadline for these positions is 16 December 2018. More
information and a link for online applications can be found here:
https://webapps2.is.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/job.action?jobID=3804
<https://webapps2.is.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/job.action;jsessionid=6EC09F66125EE74299F7E234C6018F3C?jobID=3804>

*- One fully-funded PhD Studentship* to start in September 2019. The
application deadline for this position is 31 January 2019 and only UK/EU
candidates are eligible to apply. More information and a link for online
applications can be found here:
https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=102718

Could you please advertise these positions to interested candidates you are
aware of? Many thanks and best regards,
Reto Buzano

--
Dr. Reto Buzano
Senior Lecturer in Pure Maths & Director of Postgraduate Research Studies